How should I describe?? The 1st bite you give to the bread,
immediatelly the whole italian feeling runs toward you!
Very strong smell and very crispy, and each different provinces has
different ways of cooking it. But they're all wonderful!
Some are sicilian style, some are napolian style,
But they're all super tasty! and surprisingly easy to cook!!
flour x 500g, water about x 3 tazze (depends, more or less)
yeast x 3g (1 tablesp,) remember to put inside of 3 tbsp warm water,
and mix the warm water into the paste,
salt x 2 tbsp, anchovy paste.
1. add the warm water slowly into the flour,
and slowly add in the water, remember to see the quantity
of water carefully, if the flour becomes the dry paste,
then you can stop the water
2. beat hardly the paste with the hands for about 10 mins,
leave the paste for 2 hrs for fermentation.
3. after 2hrs, the paste would become soft and big,
with the hands or spoon to make the paste into little balls.
4. wrap each little ball a little bit of anchovy,
deep fry the balls in the very hot oil, and it's done!
Note: depends on the cities of Italy, you can change the ingredients.
dry salted tomatos or olive are suitable!
1. 將泡了發粉的溫開水慢慢加入麵糰之中, 再慢慢倒入水,
2. 用力的捶打麵糰約十來分鐘, 靜置兩小時醒麵糰
3. 兩小時後, 麵糰會膨脹的很鬆軟, 用手或湯匙捏成ㄧ小球ㄧ小球的
4. 每球包入一點鯷魚醬, 入油鍋炸即可, 記得油要非常非常熱!
Note: 看各地口味不同, 也可包入醃的番茄乾或是橄欖
- Nov 25 Tue 2008 02:33